Please mark your calendars for our KYSPRA regional half day conferences that will be offered in May. The conferences will offer an excellent opportunity to network with colleagues and sharpen your skills without investing a lot of time and money.
You’ll find details for the West and Central conferences below.
The central region conference date is Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at the Hardin County Schools Early College & Career Center (200 University Dr., Elizabethtown, KY). It will run from 11 am until 2 pm EASTERN time.
- 11 am — Kenny Rambo (VP/Heartland Communications) will discuss marketing strategies for your district – Steps you can take to make sure people know the tune of the horn you are blowing. He will also discuss consistent messaging strategies.
- 11:40 — Lunch
- Noon — Sherry Murphy (Director, Elizabethtown Tourism) will discuss marketing your area of Kentucky – How do you make your community/area of Kentucky marketable to families/young teachers?
- 12:40 — Break
- 12:45 — Ben Sheroan (Editor-in-Chief, The News-Enterprise) will discuss strategies on working with media – Creating beneficial and positive relationships with members of the media.
For more information, contact John Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org
The west region conference will be held Wednesday, May 6, 2015 at the Paducah Public Schools Central Office, 800 Caldwell St., Paducah, KY) It will begin at 11:00 a.m. (CST) and conclude at 3:00 p.m.
- 11:00 a.m. Lunch catered by Midtown Market
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Jonas Neihoff, President, Socially Present, “Using Social Media to Tell Your District’s Story”
- 12: 45 – 1:45 Laura Schaumburg, Marketing Director, Paducah Convention and Visitors Bureau, “Making Your District A Destination”.
- 2:00 – 3:00 Monica Bilak, Paducah Public Schools, Transitional and Strategic Planning Coordinator, “Tools for Listening to Your Stakeholders”
For more information, contact Wayne Walden at email@example.com