We are most pleased to invite your participation in the 2015 OASIS (Outstanding Achievement in School Information Services) Professional Development Program for KYSPRA members and school personnel in districts with a KYSPRA member.
All of the information you’ll need is right here: http://www.ksba.org/2015OASISProgram.aspx. This page includes the instructions, Call for Entries and the official Entry form.
There are major changes in the program this year – this biggest being that the entry submission process is completely online this year. We’ve been studying programs operated by other associations and have taken their processes, done some tweaking, and surveyed the KYSPRA Board of Directors to craft what we hope will be a most beneficial process for your participation.
- All entries will be made either via email of the entry saved as a Word or PDF, or via link to a video, online product or very large product saved to your district website.
- Several category changes have been made to reflect suggestions as well as to eliminate categories of little participation in past years.
- An email address for questions as well as the submissions has been created – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The entry fee this year has been reduced to $45 for each entry.
- No POs or checks are to be submitted. We will invoice the KYSPRA member with a final total once all of your entries are received and recorded.
- Engraved awards will be made for any entry/entries earning a Distinguished or Proficient rating by the panel of professional communications judges; the previous honorable mention category will be recognized with a framed Certificate of Achievement. The awards ceremony will continue to be at the KYSPRA Annual Conference this fall.
We hope that the online participation process will be easier for you to participate, to gain the comments and insights of the judges and to earn well-deserved recognition by your peers and in your home district.
The entry deadline is July 3, so now is the time to start thinking about the best of your work this year and products you’d like some peer reviews to make improvements for the future.
KSBA Member Support/Communications Services