Distinguished and Proficient Awards (pdf)
Links to distinguished entries:
Miscellaneous printed materials
Nelson (10 photos used in display for food services)
Videos — program length
Videos — in-school programs or training videos
Videos — PSAs/short subject informational videos
Miscellaneous electronic communications product/program
- Carroll (app linking various electronic communications tools together)
Community engagement programs
- Oldham — Fiscal Outlook 2014 (4% tax increase)
- Nelson — Teacher Notes
- Knox — Career and Technical Center launch/recallable nickel
Miscellaneous public awareness programs
- Oldham — OCS Engineering Academy launch
- Daviess (coming soon)
- Knox — Pursuit of Perfect Attendance
Social media pages
December is a busy month with holidays, breaks and semester’s ending. If you’re looking for something to promote that doesn’t include crafts or classroom parties, here’s a list of December observances.
Wow! About 60 school public relations professionals will come together this week for some engaging professional development and valuable networking. Here’s what you need to know:
Conference location: My Old Kentucky Home State Park Welcome and Conference Center, 501 E. Stephen Foster Ave., Bardstown KY 40004
Hotel location: Hampton Inn Bardstown, 985 Chambers Blvd., Bardstown KY 40004
Twitter: @kyschoolpr and #kyspracon15
- Registration 7:45-8:30 a.m.
- Sessions 8:30-11 a.m., 1-3 p.m.
- Lunch 11 a.m.-1 p.m. on your own
- OASIS Awards Banquet 6 p.m.
- Fun Run/Walk (1 mile or 5k), 8 a.m., Dean Watts Park, 291 Spencer-Mattingly Ln, Bardstown, KY 40004
- Sessions 10 a.m.-12 p.m.